Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy 10 Months Levi

Well, Levi turned 10 months old on the 10th of November and I'm FINALLY making my first post this month and it's already the 24th of November. However, my camera broke and I quickly got a new one and finally got the time to download the new software today. So, here are some photos of the baby growing up way too fast! His clubfoot doesn't seem to slow him down at the moment and as you can see he loves to be places that he shouldn't be! Here he is shaking the gate, one of his favortie things to do since the steps are now off limits! Like all my kids, he loves to be at the dishwasher!
And he's so darn cute here, trying to push his new walker around. Thanks Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Fred for my early Christmas present.
Caught being naughty!
And with his little bear. Levi now weighs 25lbs, 15oz!!!


No comments: